[Build Log] Owari - Skyreach 4 Tiny SFF Build

5 Likes

Den continues to create content to show off demonstrate how good the S4T can look for the NFC discord.
And I continue to appreciate it :P.

4 Likes

It still cracks me up seeing you pop up in there.

5 Likes

You have corrupted me to the sff lifestyle, and thus cannot escape my lurking!

And it’s pretty neat to see what people are doing with the S4M (I love that someone modded a 1080ti into it).

4 Likes

4 Likes

Annnnnnnnnnd, installed.

6 Likes

And super done now.

5 Likes

Ordered an Alpenfohn Black Ridge. Going from a 6 core to an 8 core means it’s a bit harder to cool. Normally would not be a problem, but the height of the thermalright means the fans is right up against the side panel, so it’s noisier at higher speeds. The Black Ridge has the fans seated under the fin stack.

Bonus sword pic taken for the NFC Discord lol:

6 Likes

Playing around with some 4000MHz RAM

7 Likes

It’s not over yetttttttttt!

Zebra Wood bezels arrived for the front AND back!

7 Likes

7 Likes

dat matching :super:

7 Likes

Installed the Mahogany bezels.

8 Likes

Moar pics.

5 Likes

Built a 2nd S4T in silver. Not going to do a separate build log, but I did post it on PC Part Picker.

7 Likes

Love the photo dump on PCP!
FYI, you do have a typo there: “It has 7TB or local storage”.

Otherwise, I love getting a look behind the curtain to see what the silver lad is going to be used for: I hope it serves you well!

4 Likes

Fixed, thanks!

4 Likes

J-Hack kit with a Meanwell RPS 200W.

5 Likes

Another build in the Skyreach 4 Tiny. This time the custom front and SkyIO panels are made from Fat Carbon’s Dark Matter material. This is sort of a cross-hobby thing for me since Fat Carbon stuff is mostly used on knife scales. Though I do have a ring and a watch buckle made from his composites.

This build uses an AMD Ryzen 7 5700G, ASUS ROG STRIX B550-I Gaming, 32GB of Trident-Z, NH-L9a-AM4 chromax.black w/ J-Hack shroud, and an assortment of NVMe drives I had laying around.

The most interesting part of the build is the J-HACK ONE2 PLUGin 200X kit. It uses a Meanwell RPS-200-12-C 200W. You see these in industrial equipment, but J-Hack has used their expertise to adapt it for SFF use. Install was a breeze given the cables were cut to length perfectly for an S4T.

5 Likes

You just really love these cases dont you? gotta have one case to match all your other hobbies :joy:

3 Likes