Gaming captures/screenshots

You know how I hit $5.1 million here?
Guess who managed to hit $5.6 million in a runthrough I recorded…

Here’s some personal records.

Also I managed to unlock the Criterion Racer GT!

4 Likes

Quake II RTX. It’s bringing back so many memories from when I was a little too young to be playing it haha.

9 Likes

@Gegger
…I also,
Like to live dangerously. :derpdorp:

Heeeeeeeeelp. :rofl:

4 Likes

A wee dump from the One X because my GameDVR capture folder was getting a bit out of control on the ol’ storinatormachine.
peepee
poopoo
whatdo
thatmoufdo
donttellthemods
plsibegyou
i apologize for all of the images
i wish i knew how to use spoilers because i feel like an awful person doing this
please dennis fidelity help

Also some videos: First up, I’ve been playing Reach since prolly 2011 at least? and I’ve never noticed how the HUD flattens out when you go third person. This shit whack.

Also I did a squish a few weeks ago.

6 Likes

Cities - Skylines

Bird’s Eye View
Top-down perspective of Mayor 'Chew’s city!
…The income and population panels are cut off because we’re in the red. :derpdorp:

City Traffic
Red areas indicate congestion.
This is… pretty decent, IMO? :thinking:
Four-way crossroads and rows of traffic lights contribute to a lot of traffic. After shifting around some roads, traffic flow increased from 75% to the 85% you see above.

City Transport
Green snake running throughout the city is the underground Metro line.
There’s a bus route as well, passing thru the commercial and the northern residential districts.

Morning
City is bordered by a one-way highway that helps funnel traffic.
Mayor 'Chew is also collecting toll fees from alla vehicles that use said one-way highway, kek. :money_with_wings:
…It’s four toll gates between the city’s entry and exit. :rofl:

Afternoon
Close-up of city’s main area of high traffic.

Night
Smol, high-rise city.
Commercial district, off to the right, seems content with its smol buildings. :eyes:

5 Likes

The traffic flow of your city beats the traffic flow of the city I live in.
So it’s definitely acceptable lmao

5 Likes

cracks knuckles

4 Likes

Took the F-22A for a little spin. Been flying it for an hour an so and it’s been fun.

Sunset, sunrise and an unexpected guest

Some other screenshots I had laying around

5 Likes

laaaaate reply

dun get jailed

mo jail bad (hornyjail…good?)

pay attention and avoid detention?

4 Likes

Ratchet looks a little different than I remember…
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/253953355527880704/863248842509778945/Ratchet___ClankTM_20210626203744.png

3 Likes

Not a gaming screenshot per se, but I just got my first-ever platty! 10/10 highly recommend Concrete Genie if you’ve got a PS4/PS5.

6 Likes

I had a few replays from Gran Turismo 3 that I felt like recording and showing onto the pointless world of YouTube.

Just in time for Gran Turismo 3’s 20th anniversary, too.

5 Likes

I decided to subject myself to a mediocre racing game called Alfa Romeo Racing Italiano to (hopefully) kick off a series where I play mediocre games built on RenderWare.

Honestly, it wasn’t as bad as I had expected, but it was far more uninteresting than I was expecting. Which is sad, because this game has some genuinely good qualities to it.

3 Likes

the trees are speaking vietnamese!

3 Likes

Burnout Revenge on an original Xbox… because I haven’t had control of my life in over 4 years… Also Xbox HD AV Pack because flex as fuck.
https://puu.sh/HZVdQ.png
Also fun fact: the PlayStation 2 version of this game uses palletized bitmaps for its textures, while the Xbox version uses Xbox-formatted lossy compressed textures that aren’t palletized.

3 Likes

Total Payback, bitches!

1 Like

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

4 Likes

hehe cum

3 Likes

Shrug. Prius.

3 Likes

Quite humorously, that will be the last Gran Turismo 5 screenshot for a long while, because I guess the disc had enough of me…

2 Likes