#KeebWeebClub! ⌨

[Checks date.]
20x20
20x20

Eighty #391 Update - Hush, Hush
Spent an entire Sunday outfitting Eighty #391 with lubed and filmed Modded Silent L7 (TS-150g) switches!

Eighty #391 w/ Modded Ink Black (150g) Switches + Modded Silent L7 Switches
Modding Recipe:
Durock L7 Switch Housings
Gazzew/Outemu Silent Linear Stems
Flashquark Two Stage Long Springs (150g)
Krytox 205 G0
Deskeys Switch Films

Modded Silent L7 Switch
[…Lube noises.] 20x20
Was a bit more generous with lube application this time around.

Eighty #391 + Modded Silent L7 (TS-150g) Switches
Now if only the stabs would come in the same colorway for consistency… 20x20
…Pls don’t release Black Silent Linear Stems and compel me to buy them, pls. :weary:

EIghty #391 + EnjoyPBT Blank Black PBT Keycaps
First set of keycaps I owned, and it’s still my fave set! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sound Samples!

• Sound samples with the Gazzew/Outemu Silent Linear Stems are absurdly quiet! Would recommend listening to them in a quiet environment.
  • The Antlion Mod MIc was sitting right on the lip of the keyboard’s case, lol. Can’t get the mic any closer towards the keeb without my fingers whacking into it. :laughing:

Eighty #391 - Modded Silent L7 (TS-150g) Switches (Fast)

Eighty #391 - Modded Silent L7 (TS-150g) Switches (Slow)

Eighty #391 - Modded Silent L7 (TS-150g) Switches (No Spacebar)

…Need to make spacebar shut up. 20x20

Had a couple’a friendos over last weekend, and let them try muh keebs! :grin: (Friendo Visit! Status Update)

• Eighty #391 (Modded Silent L7 (TS-150g) Switches): “What the heck, it’s so heavy, how do you type on this?”
  • R2-968 (BKE Extreme Redux (90g) Rubber Domes): “…Whoooaaa my God.” :rofl:
  • NIU Mini (Kailh BOX Navy Switches): “Ohhh, it makes a sound!” “Can’t imagine typing on this all day.”

MGK64 is currenlty stripped of switches, currently deliberating which ones to put innit. :eyes::sweat_drops:

Also, one o’ teh friendos brought their keeb over!!! 20x20

Surprise NK65! - Milkshake Edition
Keeb is adorable! :heart_eyes:
–MUUUH MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALLA BOYES TO TEH YARD– 20x20

NK65 - Milkshake Stabilizers + Switch
Took off a keycap and my eyes were like: 20x20 :bangbang:
Switches are suuuper lightweight, a tiny bit scratchy as well. Nice, thocky sound when paired with the NK65. Colorway is distinct enough that I recognized it on first glance.
Stabilizers, tho, were a surprise! Didn’t expect them in Milkshake colorway. Apparently they’re NovelKeys’ own brand o’ stabs? 20x20

Took me by total surprise, 'cos the last I heard, they had a Leopold w/Cherry MX Silent Red switches.
And then one thing led to another and somehow two of them dropped into the custom keeb hole? 20x20
…I’m innocent. …Probably.

6 Likes