Henninger Flats Trail
Time at Start: 6:25 AM
Time at Destination: 7:35 AM
Time at Return: 8:35 AM

AllTrails Route: Henninger Flats Trail

Total Distance: 5.7 mi
Elevation Gain: 1,400 ft

This week in interesting trivia, hm…

• In the context of clubs, date rape drugs are old news, but needle spiking is new to me. (To clarify, I don’t and have never gone clubbing, I’m just reading the news and Wikipedia articles.)
  • Oiling eggs and dummy eggs apparently are effective ways to control bird populations.
  • Death Valley is very hot. It’s also in California. /s
  • Death Valley is also home to the endangered Death Valley pupfish, which can withstand water that’s 4 times more salty than the ocean, and water temperatures from 0°C - 47°C / 32°C - 116°C. What a chad.
  • Bluetooth is named after King Harald “Bluetooth” Gormsson, and its logo () uses the Younger Futhark runic letters for said king’s initials: HB / ᚼᛒ.
  • Custom design bar runners (think Gamers Nexus’s bar runner and coasters) are expensive. Well, the one from this shop anyways.
  • Complained about AMD drivers, but apparently I have Stockholm Syndrome or something 'cos I’ve got RX 6950 XTs on my interest list. :pensive:
  • I don’t sing, but somehow the Neumann TLM 103, AKG C414 XLS / C414XLII, and Austrian Audio OC18 / OC16 are also now on my interest list. These mics are not cheap, but are still considered “more affordable” options (especially in the case of Neumann).
3 Likes