Plunger Man's Scan Land of the Badlands

Well, if ya know me, ya know how much I like to scan paper artwork. Here’s some dumps for people who couldn’t care less about them.

10 Likes

The view numbers actually say otherwise lol.

7 Likes

Here’s a scan that I never posted outside of Discord!

This scan came out really nicely.

8 Likes

A little bit of education on this obscure Japanese re-release of most people’s fondly remembered Need for Speed game awaits you in the link lol.

5 Likes

More scans!

4 Likes

Something I’ve been wanting for a while: a Canadian copy of Burnout 3.

5 Likes

Woo, another scan!

I actually bought this… about two months ago? I forget now, but I finally got around to scanning this, well after I bothered with a Gran Turismo 4 cover art scan and a GT Concept 2001 scan.

4 Likes

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat!

Fun fact: this was DICE’s only game on the PlayStation 2. This was also their only game to utilize a component of RenderWare; this game leans very heavily into using the RenderWare AI component of the engine. I suspect more than that is RW-based (meaning the entire game was built on it, rather than RWAI being integrated into their own rendering engine tech), but I can’t really dig into the files of the single-player campaign.

4 Likes

I had done this for @Tog_Driver a couple of days ago. It pretty much started because he was on the quest for a scan of the art of this that wasn’t total garbage. Well, who do you turn to get high quality scans from? Certainly not me - because the slipcover for this isn’t in the nicest of shapes. Oh well, at least the colors look damn amazing.

5 Likes

You say this, but the only other one I can find is this, at the glorious resolution of 480x300

I remember I found one a looong time ago that was probably this same image.

My point being, you really did a great job with this scan.

3 Likes

I remember having this on are PS2.
I might ask the friend that my brother gave it to.

2 Likes

I just got a canon scanner for free.
I have a couple things you might want.

Just tell me which ones.

2 Likes

The Adventures of Cookie and Cream, perhaps?

3 Likes

ok,
BTW the BF2 copy has the sticker on the out side of the cd case.

2 Likes

something something taking candy from a baby

4 Likes

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue!

Not too miffed about adding this to my scan collection.

4 Likes

I know of a certain tank enthusiast who’d appreciate this one…

3 Likes

Woah, another scan!

3 Likes

Woah, yet another scan!

3 Likes

It’s been a minute.

2 Likes