My temporary setup.

2 Likes

My photography class Mac.

I think it’s a 2019 model.
With a Wacom cintuq pro.

1 Like

Desk Setup
…IDK where to put Fluffybutt Unicorn. :rofl:
Got plans for left side of the desk, can’t have 'em settle down there.

Desk
Hm… :thinking:
Not 100% satisfied as it is right now.
Thinking about making some purchases during Black Friday / Cyber Monday to remedy that.

Ah, also.
Haven’t updated my specs here since last time, so…

| Component | Selection |
|—|—|—|
| Processor | AMD Ryzen 5 3600X |
| CPU Cooler | Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black |
| Motherboard | ASUS PRIME X570-PRO |
| Graphics Card | ASRock Radeon RX 5600 XT Challenger D OC |
| Memory | TEAMGROUP T-FORCE VULCAN Z 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 |
| Storage | Inland Premium 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD
Seagate BarraCuda 1 TB 7200RPM HDD
Seagate BarraCuda 4 TB 7200RPM HDD |
| Power Supply | EVGA SuperNOVA GA 650 W
CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD (UPS) |
| Case | Fractal Design Define 7 Compact |
| Case Fans | 1 × Noctua NF-F12 chromax.black
4 × Noctua NF-A14 chromax.black |
| Monitor | Sceptre E255B-1658A |
| Keyboard | Eighty #391 (Mode Designs First Edition Eighty)
R2-968 (REALFORCE R2 TKL)
MGK64 (Den-Fi’s GK64)
NIU40 (Den-Fi’s NIU Mini)
The GMMK TKL
Den-Fi’s Qisan Magicforce Numpad |
| Mouse | Logitech G703 |
| Headphones | HIFIMAN ANANDA
Drop + HIFIMAN HE-35X + Antlion ModMic Wireless |
| DAC/AMP | Fostex HP-A4BL DAC/AMP |
| Wireless Adapter | ASUS PCE-AX58BT |

7 Likes

Wait a minute, I didn’t send it here. >:(

Some weird guy in an alley gave me a 4820K, Sabertooth X79, and 32GB of GSKILL Aegis wam running at 1866MHz CL10. Only thing I did was buy the cooler and steal the case/PSU from my side rig, and then all the other important parts came from my OptiPlex (which is why I’ve got a low profile 1050Ti in here lul). 4820K is just chillin’ with a 4.5GHz OC at 1.25v (1.24v under load).

7 Likes

That’s a funny way to say “Someone from New Jersey”.

1 Like

Where’s this alley exactly?

1 Like

Didn’t like how relatively warm my VRM would get (especially considering it’s chilly season right now) so I copped a 40mm Noctua. I thought the fan Asus used was a 40mm too, but apparently it’s a 35 so uh… No tHeRmAl ArMoR for me anymore I guess. As per usual it’s held on with adhesive foam tape, just like the fan on my 1050Ti.

Another new addition is the HD60 Pro. The weird guy from the first alley teamed up with the dude in the next alley over and sent it my way. Though I think by Christmas it’s gonna get replaced with a 4K60 Pro because the chroma subsampling that it does even on the passthrough drives me up a wall.

6 Likes

That’s a weird way to say “Some guy from New Jersey and some dumb gay fuck from Lexington, KY”.

4 Likes

NECROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FINALLY got my 280MP installed after waiting a bit extra for mounting hardware, hopefully my Asetek curse doesn’t follow me from my two H115i’s that were fucked from the factory. Overall I’m super stoked with how it’s performing, with the pump at 45%? duty cycle it’s very quiet (albeit not as quiet as the EK AIO I couldn’t use), and combined with that and the fans at ~650-680RPM everything is nice and quiet. CPU temps seem to be about 10-15C lower than with my Pure Rock 2 (highest I’ve gotten them is 70C), even though now it also has to exhaust a majority of the heat from my 1070.

Mind the shitty pics but I took them quite literally 5 minutes before leaving for work the other day. Also mind the fan cable I goofed when desleeving, ended up snipping a single wire and had to cut the whole thing in half and twist it back together. Later down the line I’ll get actual replacement fans for my 1070 (instead of just MSI fans adhesive’d in) and figure out something for the radiator fans. Probs will stick with the Phanteks fans because daisy chaining them is lit even though the cables are still a bit long IMO. Final thing will be (at the very least) a custom SATA cable with two connectors at the very end so it’s a bit more manageable behind the front panel.

5 Likes

Whew! Never thought I would see the day you have a modern PC. Congrats on the build, it looks great.

3 Likes

Got some nicer pictures of my build. The fan wire is annoying me even more now. :angry: Shame they don’t make the T30 in a 140mm flavor because I’m pretty sure I have the room for em, and that’d be an endgame fan. Next on the list: the round chrome feet and a black handle.

5 Likes

[Desktop]

• 10,000 Weeb Points
  • Ultra Wide Space
  • Speedy Enough
  • Ad Blocking GameCube

[Laptop]

• Flexible
  • Upgradable
  • As Many Cores as an R9 7900x
  • Upside Down Mobo
6 Likes