[FS] [US + International] ASRock AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT Challenger D 6G OC + EVGA SuperNOVA 650 GA

[For Sale] [US + International] ASRock AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT Challenger D 6G OC + EVGA SuperNOVA 650 GA

• Selling Price: $120 Graphics Card, $40 Power Supply.
  • Shipping: Will ship to CONUS (Continental U.S.) and International. Buyer pays all shipping fees.
  • Accepted Payments: Paypal + Venmo (Online).

A.S.S. Favoritism
Or, how this listing is different than the one I posted on LTT:

• International: I’m willing to ship to international folks, provided that the buyer pays all shipping fees. Although, please note that the power supply uses a U.S. 120V AC power cable. Also, please understand the risk and any potential costs (import duties) that comes with international shipments.
  • Selling Price: I’ll part with the graphics card for $120 (a healthy $60 off from the $180 LTT listing) and the power supply for $40 ($20 off from the LTT listing).
  • Priority: If I receive an offer from an A.S.S member and an LTT member, I’m going to prioritize A.S.S. over LTT.

Product Details

• 1 × ASRock AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT Challenger D 6G OC
    • Included: PCIe Connector Silicone Rubber Dust Cover
    • Included: Video Output Port Rubber Dust Covers (3 × DisplayPorts, 1 × HDMI)
  • 1 × EVGA SuperNOVA 650 GA
    • 1 × 24-Pin ATX Cable
    • 1 × 8-Pin (4 + 4) EPS Cable
    • 2 × 8-Pin (6 + 2) PCIe Cables
    • 2 × SATA Cables
    • 1 × 4-Pin Peripheral Cable
    • 1 × Molex-to-FDD Adapter
    • 1 × AC Power Cable
    • 1 × 24-Pin Power Supply Self-Tester, 4 × Screws, 4 × Zipties, 1 × Manual

Physical Product Photos

ASRock AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT Challenger D 6G OC

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 GA

Condition: Used, Functional
The items have been used previously and may have slight signs of cosmetic wear.

• Packaging (Graphics Card): Product will be repacked in the original ASRock AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT Challenger D 6G OC box, foam, and ESD bag, though the box will show signs of being opened. Product will also be fitted with the original silicone rubber dust covers for the PCIe connector and video output ports.
  • Packaging (Power Supply): Product, cables, and accessories will be repacked in the original EVGA SuperNOVA 650 GA box and foam, though the box will show signs of being opened.

Anticipated Questions

How long have you used the items for?
Both the graphics card and power supply have been in-use for roughly 2.5 years (Start: March 29, 2020, End: October 12, 2022).

Why are you selling these items? Are they defective, or have they been modified?
I’ve upgraded my graphics card and power supply for my PC, and have no use for a spare graphics card or a spare power supply. As far as I’m aware, both items, as well as any included accessories, are fully functional. They also have never been physically modified or tampered with.

May I have your contact details to meet up in-person? / I’d like to buy the product, what’s your Paypal/Venmo?
If you’d like contact details, please add me as a friend on Discord (Geminox#2205) and hit me up in DMs.

Which shipping carrier will you use?
For U.S.: FedEx, USPS, or UPS, whichever is more convenient on my end.
For International: DHL, most likely.

If you have a preferred shipping carrier, or would like to avoid a certain carrier, let me know in advance.

May I ask for a refund and return the item if I change my mind later, or if I find that the item is damaged / defective?
I will not entertain refund and return requests. More bluntly, once the money has exchanged hands, I am keeping it.

However, if the item happens to be damaged or rendered defective during shipping, I’m willing to cooperate with the manufacturer on a resolution – this usually involves invoking the warranty for the items, if applicable. Please read more about the relevant manufacturer’s warranty policies below:

Closing Comments
I’ll try to respond to any replies or PMs as soon as I am able, but please note that my responses may be significantly delayed due to IRL things (I’m working 9 - 10 hrs for each day – including weekends – of this month).

If you have my Discord, feel free to ping me anytime.

Thank you for your time and interest! :derpdorp:

4 Likes