Show off your Photography!

5 Likes

Scattering of Light
Took this photo this morning at around 5:30 morning for my morning run which was followed by other body weight workouts. I liked how the fog scattered the light around the lamp looked.

6 Likes

Today’s sunset

7 Likes

Some clouds.

7 Likes

Old people sedan yet again. This time with a new plate!

I took these in a nearby town called Mooresville, which sits at the very edge of Huntsville here in Alabama. The road I took these pictures on turns into a dirt trail that I’ve taken pictures at before, but in this specific instance, I decided to take these pictures on the side of the road. Mooresville has a tiny population and is very quiet, making it a nice place to get pictures at. Plus if you go during the earlier hours of the day, you get a motivating view of guys who happen to be running here!
Shit, I said that last part out loud, didn’t I.

4 Likes

I didn’t hear anything.

2 Likes

Railways to the unknown

8 Likes

7 Likes

A sunrise

A sunset from my office window

7 Likes

Remnants of the Yuletide

5 Likes

A concrete jungle

I was thirsty and sleepy after seeing 50 patients so I went for my fix

5 Likes

First edited image from the camera.
Was testing the camera while waiting for my car to warm up and a plane showed up.

2 Likes

Some experimental photos from today.

6 Likes

I love this one. Very cozy looking.

4 Likes

One of the best interiors of any cafe that I’ve been to.

4 Likes

Behold, Bird!

Two empty fishing boats

A view into a mangrove forest

6 Likes

8 pictures from the 288 that I took today.
I’ll gradually post the higher quality versions in my Unsplash account for anyone who wants to download them.
Also, TIL that apparently Apple’s Photos app will automatically compress images if you just drag and drop them.

5 Likes

Internet but in wires

4 Likes

If it’s coming from an iPhone/iPad, there’s are options when uploading a photo in Safari in full resolution or not, as a HEIF or JPEG, and even remove location data.

3 Likes

Today’s shoot after work. All but one were taken at the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque in Oman.
Took the dark photo with the large cloud and mountains while I was on my way to the cafe from my earlier post.
First time taking and editing RAW photos. Still need to work on my consistency in terms of colors and lighting, but I’m happy with them individually.
Also, my ND filter seems to darken the corners in some zoom levels, gonna need to practice with the masking tools to fix that.

6 Likes