Show off your Photography!

Some more pics that I didn’t edit last night.

4 Likes

Finally got a new battery for the Saab, so I had to take it to work today. After work, I opted to get some pictures of it as I really haven’t had that opportunity.

5 Likes

Went to a small park today
Played a bit with the masking tool in Lightroom

7 Likes

Some more Saabtography, courtesy of a new-to-me 100mm f/2.8 macro lens that’s older than I am.

Also a couple of close-ups of the Vivobook.

I’ve gotta learn this lens for sure - it’s a whole 'nother beast compared to the other lenses I have.

4 Likes

I just noticed the “RYZEN” plate.

3 Likes

15 minute long exposure of a star, visualizing the earth’s rotation relative to it. Taken last night.
Lessons learned:

• Always check your settings; I had long exposure noise reduction turned on which meant that the processing took just as long as the capturing took.
  • Keep framing in mind; the star was close to center of the frame when I took the shot, should’ve considered that it might move out of frame, especially when I was able to see the star move across the sky in real time.
  • Always make sure that the camera is fully charged before leaving the house; I had to charge it twice in the car just so that I can keep taking photos, this also meant that I missed the few minutes of clear sky when the moon decided to rise from behind the mountains… The clouds quickly covered the sky and stayed there till today.
    36BC2A03-4006-472A-99D2-170AAD2CFBAE_4_5005_c

Sunset from earlier that day

4 Likes

Some pics from Saturday

6 Likes

mr mow

6 Likes

A heart from birds

4 Likes

7 Likes

Awww, he’s just a little guy!

3 Likes

Quick timelapse tests.
Took 2 sets, 100 shots in each. The first set was taken every 5 seconds while the second set was taken every 3 seconds. Both sets were edited the same way in Lightroom (edited one picture then copied the settings for the other 199 pics) and were rendered at 23.976 FPS in Photoshop.

Video 1 (5 seconds between shots)

Video 2 (3 seconds between shots)

Here’s a still from the shoot

Edit: I’m pretty sure that the videos are in reverse… thanks Adobe.
Tried to create another timelapse with cars at night and they were going backwards :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I’m not going to lie, I forgot this place existed lol

7 Likes