Show off your Photography!

Memory Card Madness!

I still own like 2 more PS2 memory cards outside of these 5 shown here.

8 Likes

Starbucks believes it, so do I

3 Likes

For an unedited shot from my old phone, I rather like how this photo turned out:

I took that one on a beach vacation last month. I really like how the pink from the clouds is reflected in the water. Here’s another one from that same trip:

I need to edit out that bird that’s flying off to the left of the sun. It’s too far away to the point that it just looks like there was a piece of dirt on my camera.

9 Likes

Uhh I sorta made a cosplay.

2 Likes

So i grabbed a NIKON D5100 and just went out in the woods/field to take some photos. I am an absolute newbie to photography. All the pictures are uneditet and I took them all by just getting at an angle I liked and pressing the button. Because the I had rained historic amounts of rains the days before I didn’t get the pictures I first thought i would get, but I’m still a bit proud.
Obviously these aren’t all pictures, but a few that seemed interesting to me.
feel free to comment what you like, think about it or where you see room for future improvement

8 Likes

I know those days, just remember its your style and you just need to figure out fundamentals.
Those pictures look great.

4 Likes

I like this one a lot.

6 Likes

My favorite is the vertical photo with the stream

3 Likes

Edits are cool even if they’re shitty filters on a shitty cellphone camera of a shitty car with a not shitty human and not shitty food

6 Likes

Where’s the filter that fixes your transmission?

5 Likes

Here is my USB mixer after I spray painted the sides tan.

4 Likes

Shh, Ford hasn’t learned to make a good FWD automatic yet…
(yes I know the joke)

3 Likes

Some pictures I took of a -possibly- fake (Though could still very well be real) Breitling For Bently T Chrono.
I personally quite like the shot of the strap. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

@Den : “Here’s what happens when you actually use software”

I’m just gonna start shorting raw when I think I’m gonna have any chance on showing off something :joy: that or I should learn photoshop :thinking:

4 Likes

this cause I have edited JPG’s to look good RAW just gives you more options.

2 Likes

Are you able to take a clear shot of the Breitling logo?
One that isn’t obstructed by the watch’s hands, as well as with decently sharp details.
A number of things about the first picture are throwing red flags in my direction.

2 Likes

Excuse the phone picture, it’s currently late at night and I can’t take proper pictures with my current lens being an F3.5 at the widest aperture.
But I hope this will suffice, yeah it’s most likely a fake, there are a number of things that suggest it being a possible fake, like the hour hands being misaligned with the squares, and the logo on the dial being ever so slightly different, as well as the engraving on the back having significantly less depth than other Breitling for Bently watches. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Thankies for the photo.
I shall now rain on your parade, don’t take it personally. :laughing:

Red Flags:

• Logo: Anchor touches the wings. The anchor and wings do not blend together, for genuine Breitling watches.
  • Logo: In general, the wing’s design is very different. For genuine Breitlings, there should be a very fine, very distinct gap that borders the inner wing and separates it from the outer edge of the wing.
  • Center of Dial: The pin looks black, or non-existent. The pin and dial should be the same color, for genuine Breitlings.
  • Second Hand: Anchor looks rounded at its points, and bottoms out in a flat curve. Genuine Breitlings with the Breitling “B” on the second dial should have three sharp points: two on the either side of the anchor, and a third at the crown (bottom-most part of the anchor).
6 Likes

I wasn’t able to focus on the Xbox in these shots, but I still like the aesthetic of them nonetheless.

10 Likes

A freshly cut lawn and a freshly brewed storm capped off the day today.

6 Likes