Show off your Photography!

Mother and Bebby.

9 Likes

Bunny

8 Likes

Cute! But also
DESTROYER OF GARDENS, CONSUMER OF ROSES

6 Likes

There are so many of those at my new neighborhood. I literally can’t go for a walk outside without seeing several of them. At one point there were two just sitting out in the middle of the road, and they literally couldn’t care less that I was walking by. I got like 4 feet away from them before they finally moved. So clearly they’re used to having all the people around.

5 Likes

I live in the middle of almost nowhere so these are bassicly wild

4 Likes

Squrils do that more

4 Likes

Not my proudest work but I still quite like this shot.

7 Likes

Its so cute

5 Likes

Hardly the best photography one could offer, but I like the rough reflection of my game cases bouncing off of my bookshelf.

8 Likes

Many many thanks to @Den for editing this picture!

9 Likes

A phone picture I took of my dad’s car.

7 Likes

c. 2013 AD/CE

Forgive the crappy dynamic range (Galaxy Note 2) as this was the time when HDR was just an option and not something done by default using ML algorithms on the chip level. It was the time when dual core ARM chips was the norm.

And to be honest I want to go back to this place again to be with myself and to re-calibrate and walk in public without too much clothing once again lol.

7 Likes

I’ve always been big on the PlayStation 2, but I also grew up with the GameCube. I have really fond memories of it. Earlier this year, I bought myself a DOL-001 GameCube to use with an HDMI adapter. Trust me when I say that was worth the $150 it costs to get into that setup.
Here’s some shots of my GameCube near a nice light source.

And last but not least…

6 Likes

Man, now you’re making me want a GameCube (not that I didn’t already). It’s always been a console I overlook adding to my collection because I already own a backwards-compatible Wii. Not that I own any GameCube games for it though. There’s something about not owning the actual console that makes me overlook buying GameCube games - it’s the same way for buying PS1 games for my PS2.

I definitely want to get a GameCube soon though. But not right now, because I just dropped $150 on a Nintendo 64 (and games for it).

Also, I love the random container of BBs sitting on the windowsill :laughing:

4 Likes

:eyes:

3 Likes

because it’s a beach, why would anyone wear too much clothes lol? :eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Back when I had a DSLR: Nikon D5100. First photo was back when my dad bought it when he’s working overseas, second one was taken by me during the holidays.

8 Likes

Some low light shots of my G102, low light photography is one of my favorite things to do, and while it’s hard to do when it’s handheld at F3.5 and 1/25 (Unless you’re Den), it’s still plenty of fun and the results could look decent.
First shot was edited by Den!

7 Likes

Most of the build photos came out “okay” but I actually like this one

8 Likes

I still can’t wait til you post the build log with two random Den photos. :rofl:

6 Likes