[WTB / WTT] [US + International] SAPPHIRE RX 6950 XT NITRO+ PURE (Parts Only)

[Want To Buy / Want To Trade] [US + International] SAPPHIRE RX 6950 XT NITRO+ PURE (Parts Only)

• Asking Price: $150, or Trade for ASRock AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT (Functional).
  • Shipping: Willing to pay shipping fees (within reason).
  • Accepted Payments: Paypal + Venmo (Online), Trade + Cash (In-Person).

WTB Item Details

• 1 × SAPPHIRE RX 6950 XT NITRO+ PURE (Parts Only)
    • GPU / PCB: Unwanted. If selling, does not have to be functional.
    • Fan Shroud + Backplate: Wanted, in undamaged condition. Thermal pads do not have to be included.
    • Heatsink: Wanted, in functional, and undamaged condition. Thermal pads do not have to be included.
    • 3 × Fans: Wanted, in functional and undamaged condition.

Fan Shroud + 3 × Fans

Heatsink

Backplate

WTT Item Details
https://beta.anothersupersociety.com/t/fs-us-international-asrock-amd-radeon-rx-5600-xt-challenger-d-6g-oc-evga-supernova-650-ga/374

Anticipated Questions

Why would you purchase a nonfunctional graphics card?
I already have a functional SAPPHIRE RX 6950 XT NITRO+ PURE. I only want a spare that I can disassemble and perform mods on.

One or more of the parts are nonfunctional or damaged. Are you still willing to purchase it?
Please attach photos of the damaged parts and describe any nonfunctionality / damages. I’m willing to entertain a purchase if I’m given an honest description of what to expect.

May I have your contact details to meet up in-person? / I’d like to sell / trade the product, what’s your Paypal/Venmo?
If you’d like contact details, please add me as a friend on Discord (Geminox#2205) and hit me up in DMs.

Closing Comments
Just entertaining a passing thought. If you don’t own this card, but might know of someone who does (e.g. waterblocked SAPPHIRE RX 6950 XT NITRO+ PURE?), I’d highly appreciate it if you passed the word along! :grin:

If you have my Discord, feel free to ping me anytime.

Thanks for your time and interest. :derpdorp:

3 Likes